The Perfect Combo of Safety & Style
In the interest of getting straight to the point, we’re delighted with the funky and functional bicycle helmets we were sent to review from UK company, Hornit. These guys have been around for a while now, selling bike horns, lights and other accessories that help cyclists get noticed in over forty countries. They recently launched Mini Hornit Lids, a range of fun and functional kids’ helmets that tick all of the boxes when it some to style and substance.
Personally, I love the aesthetic of the rounder, more versatile helmet and I immediately knew that my kids would love them too for both biking and scooting.
What we liked…
Extra love for…
How to measure your child’s head for a helmet
Enter the Giveaway!
Fancy winning a Mini Hornit Lid for your little adventurer?
The people at Hornit are offering a funky Mini Hornit Lid worth €34 to one Shinners & the Brood reader. To enter, simply leave a comment on either this blog post (below) or enter on Facebook here. Enter both ways if you fancy it!
Terms & Conditions:
- The closing date is 9pm on Thursday June 20th and the winner will be notified via email or Facebook.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Email addresses will not be forwarded to any third parties or used for purposes other than contacting the competition winner.
- The prize is one Mini Hornit lid of the winner’s choosing, including shipping to Ireland or the UK. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition is open to UK and ROI entrants only.
- Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Hornit.
- The competition is not affiliated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Disclosure: This is a review post. I was sent two Mini Hornit Lids in exchange publishing my thoughts on the products. I wasn’t paid and I’m an honest sort, so if I say I liked ’em, then I promise I did! See more on my Discosure page.